You are a company or individual who want to associate his image to a cultural event?
There are several ways:
1. Financial contribution
Your financial support will cover the costs of the piano rent, the concert room rent, and various prices for the winners as well as Jury members travel expenses, etc.
Your contribution, be it small or big will make a real difference!
2. Become a sponsor or a patron
Support the International Competition for Young Pianists « Merci, Maestro! » by filling in a sponsor application (any kind of sponsorship/patronage, in money or in kind).
Being a patron of the Competition « Merci, Maestro! » is:
- To share the following values: excellence, creativity, international outreach, cultural exchange, the opening of borders and minds.
- To contribute to the cultural development and more specifically to the development of music in Europe.
In return for your donation, sponsoring or patronage you could benefit from:
- Maximum visibility at the International Competition for Young Pianists website, booklets, leaflets, posters and so on
- Opportunity to position your brand or company in a new the target audience
- Reach a wide audience of students,
- Get a tax concession
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 0032 496 48 87 80.