After registration, all candidates will be invited to participate in the pre-selection round.
For all categories pre-selection is based on YouTube or link to any other video file of a recent performance of the applicant. Recording can be from any performance, competition or home made.
For all categories : one virtuous study and work(s) of a free choice.
- Category A: maximum 5 min
- Category B: maximum 10 min
- Category C: maximum 15 min
REQUIREMENTS TO VIDEO RECORDINGS:
- One video link to all pieces
- Each piece must be recorded in a single take and without any editing of the audio or video.
- Cuts between movements of the same piece are not permitted.
- The camera must be fixed and placed in front of the musician with clear visibility of the hands and body.
- Only video recordings on Grand Pianos or Upright Pianos are allowed.
- The video recording must be done between 2021 & 2022 (until March 1st 2022).
- The video recording must have a reasonable video and audio quality (at least 720p) with no background noise.
- Participants who do not respect the rules will be disqualified.
Submission deadline: March 1st, 2022
During the pre-selection round (via recording) maximum 20 candidates by each category will be accepted for the participation at the competition.
The list of the participants will be published on March 5th, 2022 on the website.