Application implies several steps:
1. All participants of the competition must pay the registration fee in advance via the bank transfer to: « Ecole de musique Tchaikovsky ». Bank: ING; IBAN: BE94 3101 7895 7814; BIC: BBRUBEBB. Please do not forget to indicate «Merci, Maestro! » and the candidate’s first and last name on the payment communication.
Attention! All the costs related to money transfer should be paid by the participant. The competition organizers should get exactly the same amount that indicated on the page « Administration fees ».
2. After the administration fees payment is made, you can fill out the following online application form:
Please note that by completing the application form you declare that you agree with Terms and Conditions of the “Merci, Maestro!” piano competition.
3. You need to send by email the following documents in Jpeg format:
- Photo of the participant
- Scan of Participant’s Passport
The documents should be sent to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Notification of acceptance or non-acceptance to the competition will be sent to all applicants by e-mail after verification of the completed application form and after receipt of payment of administration fees and other above-mentioned documents. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Attention! The possibility of receiving a free accommodation in a host family is considered only after the confirmation of your application to the competition and after the introduction of an application form to obtain a host family.
All questions about the application may be emailed at: email@example.com.